» Monitoring & Evaluation
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Monitoring and evaluation activities will be carried out by participating through the different communities formed.
- Programmes will be closely monitored through regular field visits to the project site
- Objectives of the project activities will be monitored as to their impact on policy makers, on the children, on the community including parents, planning programming and compliance at all levels.
- Periodic progress reports will be submitted highlighting the progress of the project implementation, lessons learned and the course of corrections needed to address problems.
- Annual and mid-term reviews will be organised within a set schedule.